Features and Benefits:
- Seam welded plate pack ensures zero leakage with no tubes to vibrate and cause acoustic resonances.
- Generous plate clearances allow for ease of inspection and ability to clean both sides of the heat exchanger.
- Modular design can accommodate future incremental sulfuric acid plant capacity increases.
- Lower in weight and more compact in size when compared to traditional gas to gas HEXs for acid plants.
- Modules are truck transportable, allowing for high quality shop fabrication while minimizing costly field labor expenses and expediting schedules.
- The frame assembly benefits from a very rigid, robust design that results in long service life.
- Plate dimple design results in outstanding heat exchange efficiency and lower surface area requirements than traditional shell and tube HEX designs.